Our RSS feed is - http://trumpetersworld.blogspot.com/atom.xml

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Well done Huw!

As the final performer in this year's BBC Young Musician I think Huw Morgan was excellent. I absolutely love the Tomasi (despite what the commentators said) and I think Huw's performance had control, style and was just right for me. I don't care if he bottled the last note because I would have too. In fact I think he's more the professional for knowing not to just "hit and hope" because that would have wrecked what was a brilliant performance. I'm sure Huw has a great chance tonight, and even if he doesn't win I think we'll see him doing something trumpet related in the future. So well done Huw, you did us trumpeters proud!

Please let me (and others) know what you though of Huw or any of the performers tonight by leaving a comment for this post.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Just to get the ball rolling! Please leave a comment and then others will too!

WHAT DID YOU THINK OF HUW'S PERFORMANCE?

6:57 pm, May 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home