Our RSS feed is - http://trumpetersworld.blogspot.com/atom.xml

Saturday, May 20, 2006

New Schedule - trumpet 'Tips and Advice'

As I have almost finished my exams (my final exam ever in my life is this Monday! YES!) I am thinking about the coming months postings. I've decided on a new theme - 'Tips and Advice'.

Basically i've seen these sites with "advice" sections on theme, but they take forever to read and some are difficult to understand. Well over the next few months I intend to produce a series of postings relating to different aspects of trumpet playing, including:-
  • warming up
  • tonguing
  • high-notes
  • screaming! (yes the above is a different thing)

...and many more.

I don't pretend to be a professional but i've spent the past 3 years ironing out some pretty major faults in my playing which I never thought would be possible. I always think, I bet I could have got better faster if someone had explained things more clearly to me in the first place. This is what I intend to do. I'm going to stick to the K.I.S.S method - "Keep It Simple Stupid".

So keep coming back to see my postings. It's all coming up soon on 'Trumpeter's World'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home